Become a TouchPoint Partner and earn
on ticket sales sold online
If you are a partner, visitor, exhibitor or sponsor of the Franchise & Small Business Indaba you can earn cash back for sharing the event online with your friends, colleagues and family who are interested in business development and business opportunities.
How it works
Register as a TouchPoint Partner and receive 40% on ticket sales from the link allocated to you by our system that you shared with your friends and colleagues. Not everyone will be accepted to be a TouchPoint Partner. The event organisers will review your application and if approved, you will be given access to your dashboard area where a link and banners will be assigned to you to use to market the event online. The dashboard will also show you how many clicks you’ve had and if they converted into a sale. You can see your sales from within the dashboard. Banners can be used to embed in your newsletters that you send to your database or shared on social media. When posting on Facebook or any other social media platform ensure that you include your special link, which would look something like this: https://ife.co.za/?ref=directassist
Only franchisors, franchisees, exhibitors, sponsors, members and visitors of the Franchise & Small Business Indaba can join the Partner Program.
Registration and Acceptance of Use
- When you register as a TouchPoint Partner you will be required to add a username and password which will allow you to access your dashboard where you can access your unique links and banners that you can share on social media, add to your website or include in an emailer you send out. Please supply accurate information to avoid payment delays or account closure.
- Any fraudulent, abusive or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination by our organisers. Please notify us of any unauthorised use of your account by email.
- To sign up as a TouchPoint Partner of the Franchise & Small Business Indaba and to use the service as a partner you must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- TouchPoint Partners understand that they must submit to SARS their earnings, FASA & the Franchise & Small Business Indaba are not responsible for submitting your earnings to SARS.
- Website that displays adult banners, websites that promote violence, bigotry or hatred and promote illegal activity are not permitted to display our banners or share our links.
- Your registration of our service is acceptance of our terms and use of this service.
As a TouchPoint Partner of the Franchise Indaba:
- To be able to place links and earn commission you must first be approved by our organiser’s team.
- You may place our banners anywhere on your website as you see fit or include banners in non-spam emails.
- You may not use our banners on adult, hate or other related websites and social media platforms.
- Accounts that send emails to lists or groups they do not have permission for will be terminated with immediate effect. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to.
- You will receive a commission when you use your unique links that are authorised by FASA and someone purchases a ticket via your unique link.
- You will only earn commission on final sales of tickets sold online.
- Payments are made on the Thirtieth (30th) day of each month when your account balance reaches R100 or more for the previous months’ transactions.
- Payments will be made via EFT Bank transfer.
- In the event of a refund request, we may recover from you the commission previously credited to your account. We do not pay out on tickets that have been refunded.
- In the event that your account balance is less than the VOID Commission, the VOID commission will be deducted against future earnings. You will NEVER be asked to send money to the Franchise and Small Business Indaba.
- Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed from our system. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged in to for a period of 6 months, nor have any transactions been posted to that account. If one or the other of those conditions are true – the account will remain in an active state.
Changes to the Service
IFE.co.za reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time and may add to, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the service at any time. In the event of any material change, IFE.co.za will notify you via e-mail and on the IFE.co.za website at least 10 days prior to any such changes taking effect, at which time you may either agree to such changes or withdraw from the Service.
You, the affiliate, warrants, represents and covenants to IFE and the Franchise & Small Business Indaba that you will comply with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and rules and regulations applicable to the use of the Services.
You shall establish and maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards, including the use of keycards, codes, intrusion detection systems, user names, passwords and encryption software, to prevent the unauthorized access, use, copying, disclosure, modification, transference, destruction, loss, or alteration of any personal identifying information (“PII”), including a person’s name, address, telephone number, email address, age, social security number, credit card or debit card number, IP address or any other information that is personal or is likely to enable identification of a specific individual, during your use, transmission or storage of any such PII. Where applicable law requires consent for the cookies served by the IFE, you warrant that you will obtain the prior, freely given, specific and informed consent of any Visitors to any cookies served (or other similar technology used) by IFE.co.za on the Visitor as a result of a click.