Every second of every day, across the world, people going about their business will have the ‘franchise experience’. Whether they’re stopping off to pick up a take-out coffee; sending a parcel to a friend overseas; going to the gym or having a facial; getting a car service; shopping at a local supermarket or having dinner at the latest gourmet restaurant, the chances are that most of these establishments are franchises.
The Franchise Business Festival – in its new format and new venue at the Kyalami Grand Prix, Exhibitions & Convention Centre from the 30th June to the 2nd July 2017 will showcase just that – visitors to this exciting new franchise festival will be able to experience, in real time, exactly why and how franchising has become part of everyday life. Get a chance to taste some fast food treats, let the kids experience the activities in an educational or sporting environment, see exactly what gets done to your car in a fitment centre and for the ladies, why not get your nails done at one of the franchised beauty salons. And then ask yourself…. can I see myself owning one of these franchises and being my own boss?
Don’t miss the Franchise Business Festival from the 30th June to the 2nd July at Kyalami Grand Prix, Exhibitions & Convention Centre.
Latest posts by FASA (see all)
- Protected: Sherpa Kids keeping kids busy while parents shop - May 26, 2017
- Would you like to know what to do to franchise your business? - May 10, 2017
- Franchising is not just a business format – it’s a lifestyle choice - March 28, 2017
- R200 000 Cash Prize up for grabs to help fund your new franchise business. - March 21, 2017
- What Franchising is NOT - January 13, 2015