BeztForex provides Foreign Exchange solutions for importers/exporters and investors, including overseas payments, buying and selling of foreign exchange and foreign exchange risk management. It also facilitates various other international trade financial solution.
Foreign exchange and global trade skills and experience will be a major advantage however, it is not essential as the Franchisor will provide intensive on-the-job training for prospective franchisees that meet the qualifying criteria to be a BeztForex franchisee.
Skills, knowledge, attributes, qualifications and characteristics required are as follows:
- Leadership and Managerial skills
- General Banking Skills (will be an advantage)
- Foreign Exchange and International Banking Skills (will be an advantage)
- Obsession with client service
- Business acumen
- Sales skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Positive attitude
- Existing registration with the Financial Sector Conduct Authority as a FX representative (FSB) (will be an advantage)
- Matric and an approved FSCA qualification. (Qualifying franchisees will have 2 years to pass the FSCA regulatory exams and a further 4 years to gain an approved FSCA qualification). Many degrees, diplomas and other certificates qualify as approved qualifications.
Qualifying franchisees that are not currently registered with the FSCA, will be registered under the licence and supervision of the franchisor. It follows that all franchisees must be “fit and proper” from an FSCA perspective.